Monday, November 24, 2008

A quick word from our sponsor...

A big "thanks!" to all of you who've commented here already. Frankly, I didn't think anybody would be interested in what I, the quintessential clueless noob, had to say.

But to nip this in the bud before it even gets started, I wanted to make clear that this is a no flaming zone. I've got no problems with discussion, as long as it's respectful, civilized discussion. I will not see this space degenerate into a nasty free-for-all of name-calling and insult-slinging, like another blog I could name. (I'll give you a hint - its initials are DA.)

My space, my rules. And believe me, I won't have a problem deleting comments if they cross the line.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled fun. ;)

2 comments:

Kim Smith said...

hi! love the blog and wondered where you got the blogger theme from?

Cat Grant said...

It's one of the choices of backdrop that Blogger gives you when you sign up.

Or did you mean, where did I get my blog's title? ;)