My one goal in 2008 was to get published. I got that out of the way pretty early in the year, and met another, more difficult goal later on that summer: go on a reasonable, sustainable eating plan and start getting regular exercise.
So here I am at the end of an eventful year, thirty pounds lighter and two books to my credit, trying to figure out where 2009 should take me. Thus far I've come up with:
* Write books #4 & 5 of my Courtland Chronicles series
* Stay on my organic diet
* Keep doing my thirty minutes on the exercise bike five to six times per week
* Volunteer with my RWA chapter
* Reconnect with the local leather community
* Figure out what to write when CC series is finished - m/m urban fantasy, or m/m historical set in Paris in 1920's?
* Start doing research on both, just in case
* Think of more effective (and less expensive!) ways to promote my work
That should keep me busy for at least the first six months. ;)