Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Get it here!

A wonderful group of people from the romance writers' community have banded together to help raise money for Sharon Cullars, a fellow author who's fallen on tough times and is in danger of losing her and her mother's home. They're currently running a number of Ebay auctions in Sharon's name.

I've donated .pdf copies of all three of my published books to the cause, including an advance copy of By Chance, which comes out (no pun intended!) officially next Monday, February 2nd.

There's some really cool stuff being auctioned off, including full-manuscript critiques from various editors and published authors, autographed books from authors such as Jaci Burton and Kayleigh Jamison - even a chance to name a character in erotic author Larissa Ione's next book! Please, if you have a few shekels to spare, go over and bid. It's for a good cause. ;)

1 comment:

Jackie G. said...

I'm very sad to hear this. I've followed Sharon's progress as a writer for many years. I'll try to give what I can.