Saturday, June 20, 2009

In demand? Who, me??

Over the past month I've heard from several readers of my Courtland Chronicles series, wondering when the three prequels will be available in print.

Truth is, I don't know. I'd hoped they'd be available in print sometime this year, but with the downturn in the economy, my publisher Lyrical Press has put its print program on hold. They won't receive their first royalty statement on the print edition of The Arrangement until the end of this year. So until then, they're holding off on putting the rest of the series in print, despite the fact that it's done fairly well for them in digital format.

Only thing I can suggest is, if you really do want the other Courtland books in print, write to Lyrical Press at: publisher@lyricalpress.com and tell them. Who knows - maybe if there's enough demand, they'll change their minds. It certainly can't hurt! ;)

No comments: