Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm on a roll!

My inbox was just starting to cool after receiving the Rainbow Awards news this morning, and then I get word of this fantastic five-star review for Complications over on the Manic Readers blog!

"If you’re ready for a riveting storyline complete with complications, explosive sex, intense passion, inconceivable pleasure and wicked exploration then Complications is the book for you. The words flowed over the page like soft, creamy butter over bread and had me continuously begging for [more]... Bravo Ms. Grant, you’ve hit a home run with Complications and not only have I bought the other books in the series, I’ve also recommended them to my friends. I can’t wait for Triad, the next book in The Courtland Series."

And on that note, time for lunch! :)

No comments: