Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm three for three!

Got my third review on Triad today, this one from romance blogger Erotic Horizon.

She said some very nice things, including this part, which actually made me tear up a bit:

"When a series comes to an end there is so much expectation and so much that you hope will happen, that you wish would never happen and all in all you want to know the final outcome but it is with regret that you see off a set of characters that you might have hated or loved in equal measure.

The Courtland Chronicles is that series for me. I love this series - I love the characters, I love the settings and more over I loved the fact that this was a series with a difference and it stuck right out of the pack like a toy that I must have."


This is me, grinning like an idiot. :)

No comments: