Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So this is Christmas... Wave 1 of my 2009 Holiday Promotion starts today!

I can't believe it's December 1st already! Where has the year gone? Seems like just last week it was the middle of July, and I was working furiously on Triad, which comes out December 21st.

So in honor of both my new book's release and the holiday season, I'm running another holiday promo extravaganza! I'll be giving away Borders and Starbucks gift cards, signed copies of The Arrangement and Coming of Age, DVD sets of Castle, Supernatural and Firefly, and .pdf copies of Triad.

Last year I simply asked everyone to enter by commenting here, but this year I'm making it a little more challenging. The rules are as follows:

1) You must be a follower of this blog to enter. And yes, I will check before I pick the winner(s)!

2) There will be three waves of winning entries. The first wave will run from now till December 7th, the second from the 8th through the 14th, and the third and last from the 15th through Triad's official publication date on the 21st. If you want to enter all three waves, you must send a separate entry for each. I will not carry over entries from one week to the next.

3) Each week entrants will have to answer a new question regarding some aspect of my Courtland Chronicles series - so it will probably help if you've read the books. I will then throw all the correct answers into a hat and draw one as that week's winner.

So, are we ready? Here's this week's question:

By Chance is about how my beloved triad, Eric, Nick and Ally met in college. Where did they go to college?

Bonus question: What was Eric's major? What was Nick's?

This week's winner will win a set of Firefly DVD's, a Borders gift card and their choice of a signed copy of The Arrangement or Coming of Age.

Email your answers to: bittermint2007@gmail.com. Do NOT comment here with your answer!

Good luck, and I'll be back on the 7th to announce the winner! :)

1 comment:

s7anna said...

Hey Cat,
I've sent my answers in...but I totally goofed and guessed the bonus questions since I haven't read the series yet.

Happy Reading
Anna