Monday, January 16, 2012

Sleep? What's that?

Having a great time here on the east coast, visiting with my good friends Rachel Haimowitz and Liz Silver. Thus far I've taken in two operas (including Puccini's Tosca with the sublime Patricia Racette). Met my Twitter pal Brien Michaels for the first time, and we went to see Darren Criss's Broadway debut in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying - and Darren absolutely KILLED it! Oh, and I FINALLY saw Fass in A Dangerous Method.

On the agenda for this week: apartment hunting, writing, one more opera (Faust with Joseph Calleja and Marina Poplavskaya), and Fass's new movie Haywire - where he apparently gets his ass kicked by a woman!

I have a feeling I'm going to be VERY TIRED when I get home a week from Tuesday, but it'll be a GOOD kind of tired! :)

Oh, and lest I forget - Once a Marine has been nominated for Best GLBT Book in the LRC Best of 2011 Awards! If you can spare a moment, I'd love your vote. Go here and leave a comment.

And now, back to having way too much FUN! :-)

No comments: