Monday, August 6, 2012

Authors After Dark!!

Can't believe it's here already! Just finished packing for my flight to NOLA tomorrow for Authors After Dark 2012!

Here's my schedule, if any of you want to stalk me. LOL!

Thursday, August 9th:

10 AM - Contemporary panel - Madewood

8 PM - Menage reading - Fleur de Lis A

Friday, August 10th:

10 AM - GLBT: Alpha/Beta panel - Belle Grove

4 PM - BDSM reading - Fleur de Lis A

Saturday, August 11th:

2 PM - Book signing - Evangeline

8 PM - Pub Crawl - The Old Absinthe House

I'll also be helping to staff the Riptide Publishing table a few hours each day, as well as leading a pilgrimage to the legendary Cafe du Monde for coffee and beignets. No set time thus far - although considering the heat, we may have to go at midnight!

I'm not hard to find - just look for the chunky blonde with glasses and tattoos on both arms!

NOLA, here I come! w00t! :)

No comments: