Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane...

Heading off to Authors After Dark in Philadelphia tomorrow morning. The airbus is picking me up at *choke* 3:30 AM to make an 8:25 AM flight out of San Francisco. On the upside, it's a non-stop!

This is my first time at AAD. It's a much smaller con than, say, Romantic Times or RWA. About 300 people total, including authors, so it should be fun and relatively intimate. I'm going to be on my first panel ever - the BDSM panel. Should be... interesting.

I'll be rooming with Riptide Publishing managing editor (and fellow Fassavoy fanatic) Rachel Haimowitz, and meeting up with some of my Twitter-buds for the first time. Color me excited!

If you're there and you happen to see me walking around, c'mon over and say hi. I'll be signing books at the book fair on Saturday afternoon as well, which is open to the public.

Hope to see you there! :)

No comments: